- Assures punctual production of prototypes.
- Responsible for manufacturing in customer program teams.
- Guarantee and develop productable product with a minimum of time and scrap.
- Support of manufacturing and development locations
- Keep standardization of material, tooling, machines, processed and documentation.
- Participation in P-FMEA sessions
- Definition and observation of KPI’s
- Ensure product knowledge transfer to the different plants during the development phase
- Improvements on machines, processes, testers, traceability, sensor functionality
- Support prototype department, attend to prototype builds if required.
- Define Requirement specification of new production equipment due to new products.
- Support a smooth integration of technology/products into mass production.
- University degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing
- Ability for good analytic skills, contributing to team success
- Several years experience in an automotive environment is an asset
- Basic knowledge in MS office tools, basic database and SAP
- Fluent English is requirement.
- all other languages (e.g. German, French) are considered as
- Ability to work in global environment and be able to travel.